vendredi 1 juillet 2016

FIVE HEROES GUERLAIN

- MY SUPER TIPS -

1) SOS
2) LIPS
3) SECRET
4) FLASH & SPOT

Here is five wonders just released the famous brand Guerlain to conter the problems of every day life.
"My super Tips".

1) SOS : this cream face and body will be your ally if you have dry areas marked

2) MY LOVE IS LIPS : the kind of product that I collect because I use every day.
deeply repairs and smoothes lips, his very comfortable texture that feels good

3) MIDNIGHT SECRET :  Your nights are short?  this product will give your face , 2 hours of sleep and more ! To apply mask , It will thus smooth , smooth lines , plump up the skin and sober tone.

4) FLASH : Used to give a boost and revive the radiance of your skin immediately

5) SPOT : the care that , in my opinion, will most please you because we are all confronted with small buttons that will ruin your day.

Come follow me on my social networks in
Instagram : @reiinasabaa
Facebook : reiina Sabaa
And twitter : @reiinasabaa

Soon my visitors #weloveyou

Libellés :

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil